This is a follow-up to the weekend of prayer and fasting we shared the past few days. It’s not too late to join! You can participate with us at any time.
- Join Me in Spiritual Battle for Our Marriages, Families, and Nation(s)
- Join Me in Prayer and Fasting for These 6 Things
Prayers for our husbands:
Lord, we lift up our husbands to You in Your throne room in the highest heavens. Not to change them for our selfish desires, but to seek Your glory in their lives and to seek Your blessing on them.
We pray for You to work in them to:
– Draw closer to You than ever before.
– Have awareness and the Holy Spirit’s conviction of sin in their lives that they may repent.
– Desire You above all other things and people in this world.
– Have Your supernatural wisdom to lead and guide our families in Your will.
– Be Spirit-filled and empowered to be the godly men You call them to be.
– Be fully yielded to Your Lordship.
– Be salt and light in this dark and dying world.
– Be beautiful examples of the love, heart, and mind of Christ to our children.
– Have courage and strength to face the spiritual battle that is raging over our families and our culture.
– Be protected from evil and temptation by Your mighty, loving hand.
– Receive Your healing for their wounds.
– Experience the fullness and joy of Christ and of their salvation.
– Have discernment to reject anything that is not of You and to build their lives and our families on the Solid Rock of Christ alone.
– Be very fruitful for Your kingdom.
You are welcome to share a prayer for our husbands in the comments.
Praying for Our Husbands and Children
Praying for Your Husband So That God Will Hear
Would you consider having a virtual prayer meeting via Zoom where we can all pray together?
I would be glad to pray about it and mention it to my husband, Greg, and get his thoughts. 🙂
Thanks for the suggestion!
Comments are closed.