If you have general questions about sexual intimacy and marriage that you would like to see me write about in a post, I’d love to hear from you. Especially if it is a topic I have not covered in the past. You may leave your question on my Contact page.
I’d like to keep discussions G-rated, wholesome, holy, and honoring to the Lord. And this will be a ladies-only conversation. Thanks for understanding!
I thank You for creating men, women, marriage, and sex. Thank You for Your good design. I pray for Your healing for the sex lives of my readers – so that their marriages might be vibrant, healthy, and most of all, that Your Name might be greatly glorified in their lives. Thank You for the marriage gift of sexual intimacy. Thank You for the picture the one flesh relationship is of the one Spirit relationship Jesus has with the church. Help us to honor our marriage beds and please give us the tools we need to promote strong, healthy sex lives in our marriages that we might honor and glorify You.
I have a number of resources about sex in marriage and related issues that you are welcome to check out:
- Respect, Biblical Submission, and Sexual Attraction – how a wife changing her approach to line up with God’s design can often result in an increased sexual desire for both husband and wife
- What Is Attractive/Unattractive to Our Husbands?
- When Your Husband Is Not Physically Attracted to You
- A Wife Asks, “How Can a Husband Love His Wife and Be Visually Attracted to Other Women?”
- I Want to Be Desired by Other Men, Too.
- 20 Ways to Enjoy Your Man
- 25 Ways to Be a Safe Place for Your Husband Emotionally
- A Husband’s Pain – His Wife’s Body Image Issues
- One Couple Deals with the Issue of Body Image
- A Husband Talks about Our Body Image and Attraction
- An Assignment for Those Who Struggle with Body Image Issues
- A Wife Begins to Find Healing for Her Insecurities about Body Image
- Praise God for Your Body!
- Maybe God Made a Mistake, Making Me This Way?
BOUNDARIES ABOUT SEX IN MARRIAGE
- Are Particular Sexual Activities Wrong in Marriage?
- Avoiding Adultery
- Posts about Porn
- When Would I Not Submit to My Husband?
- Do I Condone Marital Rape or Abuse?
- OneSoLoved Heals from the World of BDSM and CDD
- Do I Condone BDSM or CDD?
- How Could a Godly Wife Possibly “Respect” an Unfaithful Husband?
A HUSBAND WANTS MORE SEX THAN HIS WIFE DOES
- I Feel Like a Piece of Meat to My Husband Sometimes
- Taking the Initiative Sexually in Marriage – Respect Dare Day 38
- Withholding Sex
- Unlock Your Libido – a Book Review
- Resources on vaginismus (vaginal muscles clamp shut)
- When Sex Hurts – Today’s Christian Woman
- A Story of Vaginismus – 5 Things I Wish I Had Known – To Love Honor and Vacuum
- Dyspareunia – Pain during sex
A WIFE WANTS MORE SEX THAN HER HUSBAND DOES
- When You Want Your Husband to Initiate Sex
- The Devastation of Sexual Rejection in Marriage
- When Your Husband Rejects You
- When You Feel Deprived in Your Marriage
- Placing My Higher Sexual Appetite under the Lord’s Control
- Handling a Very Delicate and Sensitive Matter with Respect – a Husband’s Impotence
- Measuring Intimacy – evaluating how much my husband loves me based on frequency of sex and finding a more healthy approach
- Thriving in a Marriage without Sex if Necessary
- Contentment in Christ Alone in Painful Trials
A WIFE WANTS MORE CONNECTION
DEALING WITH DESTRUCTIVE JEALOUSY
- I Need to Change! I Can’t Go on Like This
- Healing for Destructive Jealousy – by Truly Blessed
- God Helps a Wife Overcome Destructive Jealousy
- Righteous Anger and Jealousy
- Roots of Insecurity, Low Self-Esteem, Sinful Jealousy, and a Desire to Control
- Finding Victory over Feelings of Insecurity
Also – if you are interested in seeing more material from me, check out my:
- Peaceful Wife Blog Facebook page
- my Youtube channel, April Cassidy
- My book, The Peaceful Wife – Living in Submission to Christ As Lord, has a section about respect and sex and lots of suggestions that may be helpful.