I just want to be sure you know that we are having weekend marriage challenges on weekends on my social media sites.
You can participate at any time!
The Receiving Cheerfully Challenge – is going on now!
For the next 3 days, if your husband compliments you, does anything for you requiring time/effort on his part, offers you something (including affection or intimacy) or gives you any type of “gift” (even if it is not wrapped) the challenge is this:
- Stop what you are doing (if possible).
- Smile your brightest smile at him.
- Receive his gift with joy.
Don’t argue or turn him down—unless he offers you something you are allergic to or something!
Be on the lookout all weekend for even small things.
- Did he open the door for you?
- Did he offer to hold your hand?
- Did he offer you a backrub or intimacy?
- Did he help you with clearing the table?
- Did he sit down and eat with you?
- Did he listen when you wanted to share something?
- Did he help you clean up a mess?
- Did he run to the store for you?
- Did he fix something around the house?
- Did he cuddle with you on the couch?
- Did he help in any way with the kids?
- Did he work to help provide for your family’s needs?
- Did he provide constructive criticism or advice?
You can comment here that you are signing up, or you can follow me on social media and comment there.
There is almost nothing more feminine than a woman who knows how to receive graciously with joy.
MY SOCIAL MEDIA
My Facebook page is Peaceful Wife Blog
My Instagram is Peacefulwife