Father’s Day is coming up in America in about a week or so. I would love to spend a few days talking about how we can honor and respect our husbands as fathers. I may use your comment anonymously in a post (or possibly in my book) if you share.
Would you please share your stories about one or more of the following:
1. How God has shown you to uphold your husband’s authority as a father and how you make sure to present yourself with him as a united front to the children
2. Some specific ways that your husband feels most respected as a parent
3. How you seek to train your children to honor their father
Would you please share:
1. Your perspective about how a wife can bless her husband as a dad
2. Any stories of how your wife inspired your children to respect and honor you that deeply impacted your heart
Thanks, everyone. 🙂
May God richly bless your walk with Christ, your marriage and your family!