We are talking about what it means to our husbands when we as their wives honor their leadership even in the “little things.” I’d like to invite you to share what it means to you when your wife willingly and joyfully follows your lead.
- What does it mean to a husband when his wife trusts him in small things, even if she doesn’t understand exactly why he is doing what he is doing. If you have a specific example, that would be exceptionally helpful!
- What goes into deciding where you believe the family should sit – are you thinking about the safety and security of your family at a restaurant, in a theater, at church, etc.?
- Would you like to talk about a time when something that seemed small to your wife might have seemed big from your perspective? Maybe something that seemed small to your wife, a thoughtless comment, was crushing to your masculine spirit – or maybe a parenting decision that she didn’t agree with had far reaching consequences?
- What does it do to a husband when his wife argues with him constantly about small things and insists on her way without taking his feelings, perspective, insights, preferences and wisdom into account?
- Would a husband feel respected and loved if his wife willingly follows him in the big decisions but doesn’t cooperate with him in little things?
You are welcome to share your responses. I may use them anonymously for a future post, or possibly, even for my book. Thank you so much!