There are PLENTY of resources for our men and brothers in Christ.
A FEW RESOURCES THAT GREG AND I WOULD RECOMMEND (some are wonderful for men and women):
– Grace Filled Marriage, by Dr. Tim Kimmel, is for husbands and wives and is excellent
– His Needs, Her Needs by Dr Willard F. Harley
– The Resolution for Men – the Kendrick brothers and Randy Alcorn
– Other resources by the Kendrick brothers about prayer, The Love Dare, etc.. https://kendrickbrothers.com/projects/books
– How to Be a Godly Husband by www.gotquestions.org
– Absolute Surrender by Andrew Murray or his book, Humility, are excellent resources for spiritual growth for men and women.
– E. M. Bounds book on The Necessity of Prayer will help any believer in his/her pursuit of a much more effective prayer life
My sites are for women. I don’t attempt to teach or mentor men out of respect for scripture’s instructions that women are not to have authority over men in the church.
So I believe the focus here has to be on what God calls us to do primarily – not on what God calls men to do. My calling is Titus 2:3-5.
THE BIG PICTURE
However, I do want ladies to know about the whole picture in God’s design, not just what women are called to do. And I want the men to have the resources they need. Y’all are welcome to search the sites I listed above or check out these two posts by a minister at my church:
– Spiritual Authority – A general overview of the concept of Spiritual Authority in Scripture relating to government, the workplace, the church, and family by a minister at my church, Rev. H. F. Weaver.
– A Husband’s and a Wife’s Authority in Marriage – Husbands have positional authority and wives have influential authority. Both are important and powerful. By H. F. Weaver, a minister at my church.
POSTS ON MY BLOG BY MEN THAT MAY BE A BLESSING TO HUSBANDS
- A Precious Example – A Christian husband shares how he cherishes his wife and is sensitive to her needs rather than being demanding and selfish sexually.
- A Husband Experiences the Power of God in the Face of a Fierce Storm – How a Christian husband responds in the Spirit to the ultimate betrayal in his marriage.
I can’t wait to see what God has in store for each of us. How I pray we will seek Him more fervently than ever and that we might allow Him to continue to radically transform us to be the people He calls us to be.