Are you ready for supernatural peace in your life?
I help frustrated, discouraged wives discover the spiritual abundance we can all have through Jesus Christ.
Do any of these things sound familiar? Are you:
- Exhausted from trying so hard to make your marriage better?
- Frustrated that your husband isn’t being more loving?
- Resentful, hurt, and/or bitter toward your husband?
- Confused about how to be the woman and wife God calls you to be?
- Struggling with trying to fix and help your husband and get him to change?
- Battling a lot of anxiety, worry, fear, and/or discouragement?
- Dealing with a husband who is withdrawn and shut down or one who says he feels disrespected?
- Feeling spiritually depleted and far from God?
- Feeling resentful toward God or finding it difficult to trust Him?
- Spiritually confused?
If so, you may just be in a place that will bless you and help you find some real answers.
My Big Mess
For the first 14 years of our marriage, I didn’t understand why things weren’t better. The harder I tried to make Greg be the man I wanted him to be, the more he shut down and the worse things got. Eventually, he didn’t want to be in the same room with me, touch me, listen to me, or share anything with me.
I kept telling God to change him. But he didn’t change!
I had no idea why he was so passive and shut down. I just thought he was a terrible husband.
Then God opened my eyes to some serious blind spots in my own life in December of 2008. What a shock that was! Who knew that I was contributing to a hefty portion of the dysfunction myself?
As of May 2019, we have been married for 25 years and not only did God heal and change me dramatically, He also healed my husband and our marriage—in time. I am so excited and honored to get to share the spiritual treasures God showed me on my journey to becoming a peaceful, godly wife.
Note— If you are dealing with extreme issues (unrepentant adultery, active drug/alcohol addictions, abuse, or severe uncontrolled mental health issues), please seek godly, experienced counsel and any resource you need for help ASAP.
When women are whole in Christ they are empowered by God to have divine relationship skills that greatly bless their marriages and other relationships.🎉
Let Me Help You Avoid the Pain We Went Through!
Perhaps you could benefit from the years I have already spent and learn from my failures and successes and other wives’ stories that I share? Join thousands of other women from around the world whose lives have been changed by the power of God as they read about the treasures God has shown me on my 11-year journey.
I want to see Jesus heal as many women and marriages as possible!
- Sign up for my free blog so you don’t miss a post!
- Find out about how you can have a saving, healing relationship with Jesus Christ!
- If you know Jesus already, check out my 4-Step Peace Plan to help you grow like crazy.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for women for free encouragement and tips at “April Cassidy“
- Check out my books – For the cost of one lunch date with a friend, I share all the secret baby steps you need and all the wisdom I have learned over many years of thousands of hours of study, prayer, journaling, and wrestling with the Lord, myself.
You can save yourself a lot of time, frustration, and spinning your wheels if you learn from my many mistakes. And you can get to the really good stuff in marriage and with God a whole lot faster.
Don’t take my word for it, read the reviews and check out the first chapter of each book in the sneak peek!
The Peaceful Wife – God’s design for us as wives and women that I wish I understood 25 years ago when Greg and I first got married. It takes you through all the baby steps you need to grow as a wife so that you can begin to approach your husband in a way that inspires him and honors the Lord.
The Peaceful Mom – How to have peace with God, with yourself, with your thoughts, and with others. Ideal for moms but also a huge blessing to women in any season or stage of life.
If you need some direction to resources about specific topics, you are most welcome to leave a comment on a recent post.
You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.