If you are interested in submitting a story about what God is doing in your life for me to share anonymously on the blog, or you are interested in contacting me to book me to speak at your women’s group event, please fill out the form below.
POSSIBLE TOPICS FOR YOUR WOMEN’S CONFERENCE:
- For Married and Single Women Preparing for Marriage
- Understanding the differences between men and women.
- Understanding the destructive messages we have learned about masculinity/femininity in our culture.
- Communicating more effectively with our men.
- Disrespect – things that tend to repel men.
- Respect – how to treat our men with genuine honor that pleases the Lord.
- How to see God do big things in our lives and relationships.
- Ways we inadvertently tend to idolize ourselves, our men, marriage, etc… and how to tear out the idols from our lives.
- How the Lordship of Christ dramatically impacts the way we treat others in our marriages/families/relationships.
- Approaching conflict with our men in a respectful, godly way.
- Healthy vs unhealthy relationships.
- What biblical submission in marriage is and what it is not (i.e.: it is not slavery, an invitation to abuse, women are not seconds class citizens).
- Respecting ourselves (thinking rightly of ourselves according to scripture).
- For Single Women
- Red flags in dating relationships.
- How to prepare to be a godly wife.
- Godly dating/courtship.
- Being a peaceful girlfriend.
- Handling dating, engagement, and the wedding ceremony peacefully.
- Choosing a godly man.
- Dealing with the idols of dating, engagement, marriage, children, family, weddings, rings, etc…
- For Moms
- Putting our oxygen masks on first spiritually.
- Keeping an eternal perspective.
- Modeling respect for our children in our relationships and to our children.
- Entrusting our children to God.
- Correcting skewed beliefs.
- Loving my children “too much.”
- Avoiding some common mistakes – playing the martyr, control, guilt trips, loving with strings attached, etc…
- Peaceful Womanhood – for all women from teens on up
- Rejecting the world’s lies about womanhood.
- Holding up the mirror of God’s Word to do a heart check.
- Body image issues.
- People pleasing/Playing the martyr/Guilt tripping.
- Receiving God’s truth and His design for my femininity.
- Godly femininity.
- Dressing, thinking, acting, and speaking with modesty.
- Harnessing my emotions and dealing with hormones (PMS, pregnancy, peri-menopause).
- Purifying our words.
- Taking our thoughts captive for Christ.
- Dealing with conflict.
- Choosing friends wisely.
- Developing my feminine influence.
- Growing in Christ.
- Developing a strong prayer life.
- How to stop controlling others.
- How to stop worrying.
- Counting trials as joy.
- Dealing with insecurity as women.
- Finding our security in Christ alone.
If there are other topics that are not listed, I can create a custom topic for your group.
NOTE – I AM NOT ABLE TO DO PRIVATE MENTORING AT THIS TIME
I long to be able to individually correspond with everyone who wants to email with me. Years ago, when the blog was much smaller, email was one of my favorite parts of ministry online – that one-on-one interaction. I miss being able to do this so much. But right now, God is calling me to focus primarily on public ministry on my blogs, my Facebook pages, and my Youtube channel, “April Cassidy.”
I care deeply about every woman (and man) who comes to my site. I want to see God’s healing for each one. There are some helpful resources available on my blogs (www.peacefulwife.com, www.peacefulsinglegirl.com) and my Youtube channel, “April Cassidy.”
1. On my blogs, you can search my home page for key words to help you find posts about specific topics. There is also a list of categories of posts on the right hand column of my blog where you can search for posts by topic.
2. My book is now available The Peaceful Wife – Living in Submission to Christ As Lord. (Here is the link to Amazon)
3. To strengthen your own walk with Christ, be sure you are spending a solid amount of time in the Bible and in prayer each day. This is the most important thing!
4. Also, to strengthen your walk with Christ, I would highly recommend a few books:
- Absolute Surrender by Andrew Murray (free download at www.ccel.org)
- Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- The Necessity of Prayer by E.M. Bounds (free download at www.ccel.org)
- Humility by Andrew Murray
5. If porn is an issue, please check out the resources available at www.xxxchurch.org
6. Some solid pastors whose sermons will nourish and feed your soul:
David Platt www.radical.net (Secret Church sermon series are also available on Youtube)
John Piper www.desiringgod.org
Francis Chan www.crazylove.org
Wayne Grudem www.waynegrudem.com (a theology professor at Phoenix Seminary)
7. If you are having severe issues in your life or marriage, please reach out to a trusted pastor, godly mentoring wife, a Christian counselor, or reach out to the counselors available for free at Focus on the Family at this link.
Much love to you! I pray you will receive all that Jesus has provided for you in His death and resurrection. 🙂