If you are interested in:
- Submitting a story about what God is doing in your life for me to share with our sisters on the blog,
- Sharing feedback about what God has done for you through this ministry with me privately,
- Sharing about a problem on the site or a post,
- Sharing a general topic you’d like for me to consider for a post,
Please fill out the form below.
Please note, I am not able to individually mentor women or to respond to specific personal problems. Thanks so much for understanding. I do have some resources below that may be a blessing.
I care deeply about every woman who comes to my site. I want to see God’s healing and abundant spiritual life for each one. There are some helpful resources available on my various sites:
RESOURCES TO HELP WOMEN GROW
1. On my blogs, you can search my home page for key words to help you find posts about specific topics. There is also a list of categories of posts on the right hand column of my blog where you can search for posts by topic.
If you don’t know Jesus, please check out this post.
I also invite you to discover:
- How to Have a Saving Relationship with Christ
- Spiritual Healing That Is Available to Each of Us in Christ.
- Seven Keys to Finding Real Peace.
- Other People Don’t Know What Is Best for Your Marriage – by The Satisfied Wife – we all need God’s wisdom and there is no substitute or shortcut for seeking God for ourselves.
2. My first book, “The Peaceful Wife – Living in Submission to Christ As Lord” is available on Amazon and many other outlets.
My second book, “The Peaceful Mom – Building a Healthy Foundation with Christ As Lord,” is also available on the same outlets as of March, 2018..
3. To strengthen your own walk with Christ, be sure you are spending a solid amount of time in the Bible and in prayer each day. This is the most important thing! No human advice could ever compare to what God offers us in Christ, in the Spirit, in His Word, and in our own private prayer time of seeking Him first. There is no substitute for each of us seeking the Lord first and yielding ourselves to Him completely, spending serious time in His Word and in prayer.
4. Also, to strengthen your walk with Christ, I would highly recommend a few books:
- Absolute Surrender by Andrew Murray (free download at www.ccel.org)
- Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- The Necessity of Prayer by E.M. Bounds (free download at www.ccel.org)
- Humility by Andrew Murray
5. If porn is an issue in your marriage, please check out the resources available at www.xxxchurch.org
6. Some solid pastors whose sermons will nourish and feed your soul:
David Platt www.radical.net (Secret Church sermon series are also available on Youtube)
John Piper www.desiringgod.org
Wayne Grudem www.waynegrudem.com (a theology professor at Phoenix Seminary)
7. If you are having severe issues in your life or marriage, please reach out to a trusted pastor, godly mentoring wife, a Christian counselor, or reach out to the counselors available for free at Focus on the Family at this link. Or at www.biblicalcounseling.com.
Or check out Nina Roesner’s eCourse Becoming a Woman of Strength and Dignity. God is using her course to bring much spiritual healing to hurting wives and to hurting marriages. It is a private forum where you can receive encouragement from other women who have been through some very difficult situations in their marriages and who have found healing in Jesus.
Most of all, we all need to hear God’s voice and promoting clearly for ourselves. His wisdom and our willingness to apply Jesus and the cross to our lives are the most critical things. He knows exactly what each of us needs in each specific situation.
Much love to you! I pray you will receive all that Jesus has provided for you. 🙂