If you are interested in submitting a story about what God is doing in your life for me to share anonymously on the blog, or you are interested in contacting me to book me to speak at your women’s group event, please fill out the form below.
POSSIBLE TOPICS FOR YOUR WOMEN’S CONFERENCE:
- Understanding the differences between men and women
- Understanding the destructive messages we have learned about masculinity/femininity in our culture
- Communicating more effectively with our men
- Things that tend to repel men
- How to treat our men with genuine respect and honor
- Godly femininity
- Ways we inadvertently tend to idolize ourselves, our men, marriage, children, etc…
- How the Lordship of Christ dramatically impacts the way we treat others in our marriages/families/relationships
- Approaching conflict with our men in a respectful, godly way
- How to stop the compulsion to try to control things and how to stop worrying
- Healthy vs unhealthy relationships
- What biblical submission in marriage is and what it is not (i.e.: it is not slavery, an invitation to abuse, women are not seconds class citizens)
- Respecting ourselves (thinking rightly of ourselves according to scripture)
- Taking our thoughts captive for Christ
- Counting trials as joy
- How to examine our hearts for hidden wrong motives and for toxic thinking that can sabotage our relationship with Christ and with others
- Insecurity vs. Security – knowing our identity in Christ
NOTE – I AM NOT ABLE TO DO PRIVATE MENTORING AT THIS TIME
I long to be able to individually correspond with everyone who wants to email with me. Years ago, when the blog was much smaller, email was one of my favorite parts of ministry online – that one-on-one interaction. I miss being able to do this so much. But right now, God is calling me to focus primarily on public ministry on my blogs, my Facebook pages, and my Youtube channel, “April Cassidy.”
I care deeply about every woman (and man) who comes to my site. I want to see God’s healing for each one. There are some helpful resources available on my blogs (www.peacefulwife.com, www.peacefulsinglegirl.com) and my Youtube channel, “April Cassidy.”
1. On my blogs, you can search my home page for key words to help you find posts about specific topics. There is also a list of categories of posts on the right hand column of my blog where you can search for posts by topic. You may also search for “important posts.”
2. My book is now available The Peaceful Wife – Living in Submission to Christ As Lord. (Here is the link to Amazon)
3. To strengthen your own walk with Christ, be sure you are spending a solid amount of time in the Bible and in prayer each day. This is the most important thing!
4. Also, to strengthen your walk with Christ, I would highly recommend a few books:
- Absolute Surrender by Andrew Murray (free download at www.ccel.org)
- Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- The Necessity of Prayer by E.M. Bounds (free download at www.ccel.org)
5. If porn is an issue, please check out the resources available at www.xxxchurch.org
6. Some solid pastors whose sermons will nourish and feed your soul:
David Platt www.radical.net (Secret Church sermon series are also available on Youtube)
John Piper www.desiringgod.org
Francis Chan www.crazylove.org
Wayne Grudem www.waynegrudem.com
7. If you are having severe issues in your life or marriage, please reach out to a trusted pastor, godly mentoring wife, a Christian counselor, or reach out to the counselors available for free at Focus on the Family at this link.
I hope to hear from you on my blogs or Youtube channel and will be glad to seek to point you to Christ in any way I can.
Much love to you!