Please pray with me for:
1. Forgiveness for any known sin in your own life from the one and only God who created the universe.
2. A spirit of repentance for the church and our nation in America and other nations around the world from our many sins, that we would stop rebelling against the Lord and humbly return to Him.
(Please click here to see a list of most sins if you aren’t sure what sin you may have in your life or what sins we must repent of as the church or a country. )
3. The salvation of many who don’t yet know Christ.
4. The power of the Holy Spirit to transform those who know Him to empower us to be much more like Jesus and to love God and love others well. Love and unity among God’s people that God’s kingdom might come and His will might be done on earth as it is in heaven.
5. People to turn to God’s wisdom and leading for America and other nations around the world, embracing His Word as truth and rejecting the lies of the enemy who wants so much to steal, kill, and destroy us all.
6. Godly leaders and righteousness in our government, churches, families, communities, and businesses. That the innocent would be protected and the guilty properly punished. That life would be treasured and that we would agree with God about what is good vs. what is evil.
7. Racial and social healing and unity through Christ that leads to genuine peace and blessing for all.
8. God’s supernatural healing for our land spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically.
God is our only hope for healing and the only way for us to avoid the destructive path we are on right now as a nation. May we each humbly turn to Him.
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.2 Chron. 7:14
There are several global prayer events happening today calling for repentance that you are welcome to check out.
If you don’t know Jesus as Your Savior and Lord and don’t know what would happen to you if you were to die today, please read this article and find out how you can have a right relationship with God today through Jesus.
How to Have a Saving Relationship with Christ
A = Admit you are a sinner and you can’t be perfect and holy enough in God’s eyes to be right with Him on your own. Turn away from your sin.
“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” Rom. 3:23
B = Believe that Jesus (God in the flesh) died on your behalf to pay the price for your sin and to give you a way to be right with God – to be forgiven. He lived the perfect life you couldn’t live. He died the death you deserve and rose from the dead in victory over sin, death, and the grave on your behalf!
“The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus, our Lord.” Rom. 6:23
C = Confess that Jesus is your Lord – this means, Jesus is now your Master and you live your life for Him and His glory rather than for yourself. You say it out loud to others and you live it from now on. You lay down your will and your desires and follow Him, inviting Him to direct and use your life for His will.
“If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with your heart you believe and are justified, and with your mouth you confess and are saved.” Rom. 10:9-10