What are some topics you’d like to see me cover in the coming year? I’d love to hear your suggestions and thoughts.
Some areas we have covered in the past:
- Control and giving up control
- Righteous anger and jealousy
- Sinful jealousy
- Security and Identity in Christ
- Don’t want to lose my voice, my power, or my identity in my marriage
- Spiritual Healing
- Idolatry of husband, children, marriage, romance, happiness…
- Dealing with a difficult mother-in-law
- Respect for husbands
- Respect for self
- Dying to self
- Confronting our husband’s sin
- Biblical Submission (honoring our husband’s leadership, the limits of it, and how it is not slavery, being a doormat, or passivity)
- Godly femininity
- Encouraging our husband to lead
- How to influence a husband for Christ
- People pleasing
- Malice against our husband
- A Fellow Wife’s posts – a wife, with a very controlling mother herself, who wanted much more attention and affection from her husband and was terrified to give up bitterness and codependency or to give her husband space, at first…
- Radiant’s posts – a wife who tended to be too respectful and too passive for many years, who also experienced great spiritual oppression and physical affliction received God’s healing. She also has some posts about dealing with a critical, perfectionistic, or negative husband, and addresses being a “trophy wife”
- Grace Alone’s posts about desperately wanting a baby with a husband who decided he no longer wanted children.
- Separated wives
- Boundaries with other men
- Healthy VS unhealthy relationships
- Dealing with criticism
- Body image
- Identifying lies we have embraced
You may have some other general topics on your mind that we haven’t covered. Or maybe you’d like us to revisit an older topic with a new spin? Let me know what you would like to see us discuss in the comments! And also, if you have a story you’d like to share as a possible post about how the Lord has worked in your life and/or marriage, I’d love to hear about that, as well. You can either share this in the comments or on my Contact page.
Much love to each of you!