The Peaceful Mom ebook is downloadable for FREE today, April 9, 2018!
- It is a one day only special. What a wonderful opportunity to receive some encouragement as a Christian woman and mom.
- If you happen to miss the special today, there will be special pricing on the ebook of The Peaceful Mom from April 10th through the 15th of $2.99.
- Also, The Peaceful Wife, ebook version, is on special for only $1.99 through April 15!
This promotion is available on Nook, GooglePlay, and Kindle at Amazon.com, Christianbook.com, and BarnesandNoble.com.
My goals with my books, blogs, and Youtube channel are to:
- Share God’s message clearly and point women to Christ Jesus for salvation, hope, healing, power, and wisdom.
- Encourage and equip women to serve and honor Christ as Lord that they might experience the greatest intimacy possible with Him and partake of His abundant spiritual Life.
- Teach about godly femininity in an authentic, biblical way.
- Apply deep theological truths of scripture to our real-world family relationships.
- Give women powerful biblical tools and wisdom to use, with the help of God’s Spirit, to cultivate the healthy, beautiful, godly family relationships we all long to experience.
- Inspire women to desire to live holy lives and to model Christlikeness for their families and others.
- Encourage women to mentor and disciple their children in genuine faith in Jesus.
- Share women’s testimonies of the power of Christ in their lives to transform them and to heal them and their relationships.
- In the same way, older women are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not slaves to excessive drinking. They are to teach what is good, so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands and to love their children, to be self-controlled, pure, workers at home, kind, and in submission to their husbands, so that God’s word will not be slandered. Titus 2:3-5
- Jesus came near and said to them, “All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matt. 28:18-20
- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Gal. 5:22-23
HERE ARE SOME DIRECT LINKS
The Peaceful Mom
The Peaceful Wife
Happy reading, my sweet friends!