I am thrilled to share that I will be doing a conference in March. I hope you can join me!
Columbia, SC: March 24th-25th, 2017
Join me for a time of discovery, laughter, and maybe even a few tears as we dig deeply together into God’s design for us as godly women. Women of any relationship status are welcome to come, from teenagers on up.
Lunch will be included on Saturday. There is no childcare available.
Click to Register 🙂
The cost is $25 and will include lunch and a workbook.
Or you may opt to bring your own lunch, in which case the ticket would be $15.
Some of the Topics We Will Discuss:
- My story – how God opened my eyes to ways I was sabotaging the intimacy I longed for in my marriage with my attitude and approach.
- Understand the different messages from our culture vs. the Bible about masculinity, femininity, and marriage.
- Inspire a deeper connection with your boyfriend/husband.
- Learn what his masculine needs are and how to better meet them.
- Explore ways we sometimes inadvertently idolize our men, marriage, romance, and happiness.
- Identify ways to handle conflict in a godly way.
- Know Christ on a more intimate and tangible level.
- Learn to find your contentment in Jesus alone no matter what your circumstances may be.
- Prepare to live out godly femininity in powerful ways.
CAYCE FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH
600 Holland Ave.
Cayce, SC 29033
I will have copies of “The Peaceful Wife – Living in Submission to Christ As Lord” available for $14 each, or 2 for $26. I’d be happy to sign your book if you would like. 🙂
Be on the lookout later this year for my second book, “The Peaceful Mom,” to come out – most likely in the fall. I’ll be available to do conferences on this topic, as well.
If you would like for me to teach a conference at your church:
Or if you would like to host me coming to do a conference in your area, please contact me (or have your church contact me) on my Contact Page.