Your answers were so helpful earlier this week. I wonder if you may be interested in sharing a bit more? I may use your comments anonymously in a post or for the book I am finishing. We value your input greatly! Thank you for helping us learn what is disrespectful vs respectful to men.
1. How can wives best show respect if they disagree with their husbands?
2. What things would be disrespectful in conflict to a man?
3. How can a wife show respect and honor to her husband when he is working in home projects or something very labor intensive for the family?
4. If a wife feels lonely or neglected, how might she share her need in a respectful way?
5. What specifically can wives do to show respect if they believe they need to approach their husbands about a sin (ie: porn use, him flirting with other women, him being harsh with her, him calling her names, him being overly harsh with the children – not talking about severe things like infidelity, drug use, alcoholism or physical abuse here).